- 27 Sep 2019; Amanda Tracey; Brighton Wetlands
- 25 Oct 2019; David Geale; Butterflies of South America
- 29 Nov 2019; Kathryn Peiman; The Return of the Atlantic Salmon
- 31 Jan 2020; Elora Grahame; Decline of Whip-Poor-Will and The Nighthawk
- 28 Feb 2020; Gail Fraser; Bad Reputations: Cormorants and Conservation
- 27 Mar 2020; Jeff Bowman; Flying Squirrels in Ontario
- 24 Apr 2020; Josh Sayers; Ontario Badger Project
- 29 May 2020; WBFN Members; Varied short presentations by members
Monthly meetings take place at the Cobourg Public Library, 200 Ontario St., Cobourg, typically during the last Friday of the month and starting at 7:30 p.m. Each meeting will start off with WBFN business, announcements and sightings, typically lasting 30 minutes. Approximately 1 hour is then devoted to our guest speaker. The final 30 minutes allows for meeting the guest speaker and visiting among members and guests. These meetings are open to the public and we encourage guests to introduce themselves.
Google Maps: Meeting Location
Speaker Topics & Descriptions
Friday, September 27, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Speaker: Amanda Tracey
Topic: Brighton Wetlands
Friday, October 25, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Speaker: David Geale
Topic: Butterflies of South America
Friday, November 29, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Speaker: Kathryn Peiman
Topic: The Return of the Atlantic Salmon
Friday, January 31, 2020, 7:30 p.m.
Speaker: Elora Grahame
Topic: Decline of Whip-Poor-Will and The Nighthawk
Friday, February. 28, 2020, 7:30 p.m. – Annual General Meeting – Doors open at 6:30, meeting starts at 7:30. Come early to enjoy a social time prior to the meeting and browse the offerings of the Silent Auction.
Speaker: Gail Fraser
Topic: Bad Reputations: Cormorants and Conservation
Friday, March 27, 2020, 7:30 p.m.
Speaker: Jeff Bowman
Topic: Flying Squirrels in Ontario
Friday, April 24, 2020, 7:30 p.m.
Speaker: Josh Sayers
Topic: Ontario Badger Project
Friday, May 31, 2019, 7:30 p.m.
Speakers: WBFN Members.
Topic: Member’s Night Presentations.